Can Believers celebrate the Jewish Festival of Hanukkah? Yes!
The Miracle of Hanukkah walks you through how to celebrate the Festival of Lights as a Believer.
Many don’t know that our Savior, the Jewish Messiah, celebrated the Festival of Lights, or Feast of Dedication (see John 10:22-23). He also referred to Himself as “Light.”
As Believers, we know that Jesus…
- Is the Light of the World
- Is the light in the darkness
- Gives us His light
… This is what gives us hope when we are surrounded by darkness.
This Hanukkah Devotional Book…
- Helps you prepare your heart and home for Hanukkah
- Provides verses for meditation
- Gives you prayers and declaration for the days leading up to and the 8-days of Hanukkah
- Guides you through reflective questions
- And much more!
As you explore the roots of your faith, you will find that celebrating Hanukkah as a Believer connects you to the God of miracles and light in this joyous season—this is what the Festival of Hanukkah is all about!
You don't have to be burdened by the commercialized culture of today and feel the season is disconnected from its biblical roots. It's time to refocus on the Light and the God of miracles.
Reclaim your inheritance as a grafted-in Believer and experience the Lord's goodness and provision in fresh ways as you walk through the 8 days of Hanukkah. Rededicate this time to the Lord.
Devotional Book Details
- Paperback book – 192 pages – 13 chapters
- Each chapter concludes with questions to check for understanding
- Additional note pages provided to journal your progress